Public Speaking and Presentation Training
Prepare, Practice and Present like a pro
Speaking in public can be a daunting experience. When given an opportunity to promote your organization, department or skills, you will only have a very short time to create the right impression, present your ideas and win the audience. Unfortunately, this does not come naturally to most of us.
The skills and confidence to hold a public speaking engagement need to be constantly refined and improved.
What our course can do for you
By taking our course, you will be able to:
- Face your fears,
- control your anxiety,
- overcome your nerves, and
- grow your confidence when speaking in public.
You will also gain valuable skills to:
- Read and understand your audience
- Capture and maintain the attention of your audience
- Speak your points clearly and project authority
- Assess your strengths and enhance your style
With this interactive course, you will:
- Unleash your creativity to help drive discussions at speaking engagements
- Activate your speaking skills as a tool of business
- Connect more effectively with your clients and audience
Who should attend this course
This course is for you if:
- You job description involves addressing large audiences
- You regularly speak in conferences and make presentations
- You regularly lead meetings in your company
If you get nervous when presenting, answering questions, are passionate at what you do and you would like to be taken seriously, this is for you too.
Whether you are an experienced speaker or novice, gain greater speaking skills, power and authenticity to increase the impact of your communication.
Sign up to join the next class and start your journey to being a confident public speaker