Crisis Communications Training
“The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word ‘crisis. ‘ One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger–but recognize the opportunity.”
Poor communication during a crisis damages reputations, causes financial losses and can ultimately sink organizations.
On the other hand, lack of any communication from an organization during a crisis will lead to rumours and speculations which will compound the crisis even further.
Organizations, therefore, need to plan for crises and train their staff on crisis preparedness, management and communication.
What our training offers
Our crisis communications training offers a practical approach on crisis handling through effective communications across all platforms. We work with different scenarios to enable you develop the necessary skills which will guide in formulating appropriate and convincing messages that address issues in a crisis.
You will be able to:
- Communicate effectively in addressing a crisis
- Take control of the narrative
- Engage key stakeholders like suppliers, clients and shareholders
- Protect your reputation and limit damage
- Take advantage of opportunities presented
- Refine and improve your crisis communications plan
Some of the areas we focus on are:
- Essential crisis preparation toolkit,
- media and other stakeholders,
- social media,
- feedback, and
This training is beneficial to members of crisis management team, senior managers, spokespersons, public relations officials and legal officers.
Improve your crisis preparedness by signing up for our crisis communications training